Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the pic is terrible but all I had was my phone. My body guy is cutting holes in the rear lip for my exhaust to show instead of the center exhaust the kit was designed for. We should have it installed next week I hope.

Enjoy the horrible resolution. I'll take better pics tomorrow when we make another test fit.

James

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
nice little lip I like it me personaly im gonna run my exasut through the back behind the rear tires cause i have the touring and i like how the back bumper is squared off with no cut outs

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the front >>>

Things are coming right along... I need to remember to bring something other than my phone next time.

James

Attachments

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
kit looks awesome james !
I have spent the last 2 days driving this one around....havent gotten a negitive comment yet..just that it needs the silver 22"s now real bad

i cant wait to see the elite 300c completed..keep us up to date...

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have seen this in real life and what can i say and whats the delay. :D :D

LOOKING GOOD TZ.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
I love the front, especially with the dished grille.

However,

The rear lip just reminds me of 80's cars like the Fox body Mustang GT.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess you have to see how it follows the lines perfect once the final install is done. It is, from a design perspective, the sharpest design available and gracefully follows the contours of the wheel wells and doors. Check out this thread for some pics installed w/ the center exhaust. I personally like the stock position of the exhaust and opted to modify the rear.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5291

vvv90 said:
I love the front, especially with the dished grille.

However,

The rear lip just reminds me of 80's cars like the Fox body Mustang GT.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Looks good James. How much vertical space does the kit occupy? e.g. If I have 6" clearance on the front end, would I have 4" after the kit?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Good work tommyz

I want to add one more thing.

This Kit is what i call maintaining class for the car and maintaining its simplicity while looking great for any event.

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
aspendog said:
I guess you have to see how it follows the lines perfect once the final install is done. It is, from a design perspective, the sharpest design available and gracefully follows the contours of the wheel wells and doors. Check out this thread for some pics installed w/ the center exhaust. I personally like the stock position of the exhaust and opted to modify the rear.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5291
O.k. it's official, it looks good! You're right, the bumber ties in perfectly to the ground effects. It looks great especially with those wheels. More sporty, less bling bling. Good idea with the exhaust too, it's a wide car, no need to put it in the center.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
About 3/4"-1" lower in front. It will be a bit on the low side (especially w/ my drop) but Tommy is planning a urethane front for this reason.

JonW said:
Looks good James. How much vertical space does the kit occupy? e.g. If I have 6" clearance on the front end, would I have 4" after the kit?

·
Banned
223 Posts
Sorry to get off topic here but Aspendog did you order your grill from Tommy like this -

Or did you add the Chrysler wing yourself ? i like Tommyz grillz alot but i wanna add some chrome color to it just like yours.

Lmk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts