Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shipment of factory Navigation and Satellite radios came in last week so mine will be going in tomorrow. I origionally didn't care if I had either when I located the car but I decided that I rather see the screen there after a few days of driving and I missed not having a satellite radio.

2005 Silver 300C - mods going on now!
2005 C6 Millennium Yellow Corvette convertible - on order
2002 Silverado HD - 8" lift + much more!
2002 Supercharged 8.1 Suburban - [email protected] 95.79
2001 Grand Prix GTP - modified and for sale!

·
Registered
254 Posts
How much can you get the navi for???

·
Registered
901 Posts
tbyrne said:
I origionally didn't care if I had either
Me too. BTW I never had navi or sat radio before now. I must say it's so nice that I will not go without either again.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We sell the navigation for $1689.99 and the satellite radio for $289.99. You'll also need the satellite radio installation kit for $114.99 and the instrument panel bezel - $64.99. My local dealer would be $480. for the install. A friend of mine owns a shop that takes care of all of my audio/video and tint installs. I'll probably be giving him about $300. to take care of this.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I too ordered my 300 w/ out the navi and satillite radio... I'm am going to order a Kenwood Excelon DDX7015 double din dvd/cd/mp3 player that looks like it would fit right into the stock bezel w/ the navi options... That way i can play dvd's and cd's easily... Can add a navi option to it also down the road i most likely will...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Angi300C said:
Me too. BTW I never had navi or sat radio before now. I must say it's so nice that I will not go without either again.
I am in full agreement. I am hooked for life!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good to here the parts are rolling in !
I ordered the sat radio when I got mine. The reciever and antenna are in stock waiting on the installation kit ! Last up date call I got from the parts dept was October 20th !

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe that is the part that held up mine. The one year of free satellite radio is an added bonus!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had the dealer call sirus before I ordered the equiptment to confirm that I would still get the free yr. The parts and install was twice the price of the factory install so I was not going to pay for a years service too ! Gotta grind alittle sometimes and get it on a Due Bill :cool:

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had my credit card in hand when I called for the activation. The rep said that the first year is free.

·
Registered
337 Posts
When I activated my wife's Pacifica sirius (installed by the dealer) I didn't get the free year-I tried! When I told the Sirius person I had a 300-she gave me the free year before I even had to state the VIN. This was also installed by the dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts