Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have owned my 300c 5.7 for about a year now and I’m starting to think about doing more power mods. I know there is lack of space in the engine bag for a turbo but was curious if anyone else has done one, I am currently “slammed” on coilovers and would rather not raise the car to do a rear mount or tranny mount. Also would love to show the snail under the hood at car shows. Any tips, fabricators for turbo manifolds or placement of the turbo. Any advice helps, thank you!
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, I have owned my 300c 5.7 for about a year now and I’m starting to think about doing more power mods. I know there is lack of space in the engine bag for a turbo but was curious if anyone else has done one, I am currently “slammed” on coilovers and would rather not raise the car to do a rear mount or tranny mount. Also would love to show the snail under the hood at car shows. Any tips, fabricators for turbo manifolds or placement of the turbo. Any advice helps, thank you! View attachment 175790 View attachment 175791 View attachment 175790
Also if there are any skid plates available for purchase that would be nice (oil pan would agree with that as well, don’t wanna go through another one lmao)

·
Registered
86 Posts
i only suggest it because it would solve all of your problems. except the dollar situation. if i had the dollars, i'd go with the centrifugal sc.

I wonder how much of a difference the new electric turbo/sc would make. Like TorqAmp.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much is a turbo setup? Has to be dual turbos, no?
The main kit is the STS kit which is meant to be a rear mount setup. That runs from $2300-$3100 but does not include some parts like the intercooler. Doesn’t have to be duals and I was actually lookin go at a single big since that’s about how much space that I would have.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It can be done.
The old hhp site has a hellion twin kit. Says it'll fit a 300.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts