Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
It looks great, post some high res pics. did you paint the rims or powder coat.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Stealthmobile...... Able to get in under enemy radar and provide first strike kill capability to the combatant commander...

·
Registered
639 Posts
:fing02: Quite nice...you beat me to the trim....How did you do the chrome above the windows? did you do it or have it done. I want it done but don't really wanna do it my self. Hopefully my dealer will do it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:fing02: Quite nice...you beat me to the trim....How did you do the chrome above the windows? did you do it or have it done. I want it done but don't really wanna do it my self. Hopefully my dealer will do it.

your car looks great.. I did it. was nothing to it. just get a heat gun, roll down window and pull.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
You aren't kidding about the total blackout! Way to stick with your theme and mean looking machine.

bruno

·
Registered
639 Posts
your car looks great.. I did it. was nothing to it. just get a heat gun, roll down window and pull.
i have read that you need to take the door panels off...NO? the rear is supposed to have a tab that connects...what about that? hmmmm. now i am really interested.

thanks for the speedy response.

AJS"."

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have read that you need to take the door panels off...NO? the rear is supposed to have a tab that connects...what about that? hmmmm. now i am really interested.

thanks for the speedy response.

AJS"."
Ya Im wondering also Any holes to be filled on top window chrome????

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks sweet man. I love the murdered out look, very nice!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Very nice. Now that is a very unique look. It looks like the only thing left that you can black out is the exhaust tips. LOL

·
Registered
639 Posts
nota... i just heated everything and pulled. now thats just the upper trim not the lower.
Heated with heat gun or hair dryer? Was there any sticky crap left over? forgive me for all the questions...but i wanna be sure before i go out and potentially screw up my car...know what i mean? I'd hate to over heat and screw up the paint or pull something that shouldnt be pulled.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Oh and, how easy is the chrome just below the windows to replace? did you swap the chrome for black or did you just remove the chrome?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts