Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a pair of touring headlights with halos in them asking $200 they only have 300 miles on them....and i have a bright silver metallic touring bumper with painted fog bezels and the bumper with the bezels im asking $250 the bumper has no scratches or nicks at all so if anyone is intrested pm me or email me at [email protected] thanks guys

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I don't know how much U paid for your Halo's but I found these a little cheaper. They may not be the exact, but they are brand new.05 06 07 CHRYSLER 300 TWIN HALO LED PRO HEAD LIGHTS | Racer Union Aftermarket Online Auto Parts
hey dj listen i value everyones opinion but i don't appreciate looking like im ripping people i look at everyone one here as family and the last thing i would do is try to rip anyone off.... and by the way my headlights are stock oem ones..........Thanks Wanna300 for sticking up for me i really appreciate that

·
Registered
203 Posts
hey dj listen i value everyones opinion but i don't appreciate looking like im ripping people i look at everyone one here as family and the last thing i would do is try to rip anyone off.... and by the way my headlights are stock oem ones..........Thanks Wanna300 for sticking up for me i really appreciate that
No disrespect bruh or bro. Didn't mean no harm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.