Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP TO £140

Bought new from Towequipe in February and removed from my car before sale in June and now in my garage. It is in excellent condition and complete with all fixings, instructions etc. 7pin electrics are included. Cost me £300 so £140 and its yours. PM me for more info / to do a deal.

Here's a link to the site I bought it from for all the details. As you'll probably have read on this forum the bumper cut is to the metal bar behind the plastic outer skin, so it's invisible. I understand Thule is the factory OEM supplier so this is the same as a dealer will charge you over £700 for. There wiring is also easy for anyone sensible enough to be let loose with a pair of pliers and scotchlocks (you will need a bypass relay so you don't annoy the bulb failure system on the car - these are £15 here)

Towbar Thule Brink Detachable Chrysler 300C Estate 04 On Part No: 437900 | £277.20 | Towequipe.co.uk

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
There was no metal bar on mine to cut..just a bit of plastic to trim.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Did this sell? Might be interested, though I might not want the wiring if there's a plug & play multiplexed option rather than scotchlocks.

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
Did this sell? Might be interested, though I might not want the wiring if there's a plug & play multiplexed option rather than scotchlocks.
The genuine Chrysler wiring harness is plug and play with only one wire to splice into the loom. Its 13pin and piggy backs the osr light and has two relays that hide inside the rear quarter panel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.