Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your name(first & last)? : Daniel Ortiz
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : Daniel j ortiz AT Gmail / 915-tree73-3fivesixate
What is your City? : Moore
What is your State? : OK
What is your Zip code? : 73160

Hey yall i have for sale:

Front shocks (500miles)…. $85

2 brand new TPMS for 2005+ SOLD!

As well, I have Eibach Sportline lower springs setup on a stock front suspension along with NON-SELF LEVELING REAR Shocks for all the SRT vehicles. The rear shocks are BRAND NEW and the front shocks have about 500 miles on them

Rear shocks are sold...

Sportlines Springs are sold!

This is a perfect setup for all SRT owners that want to use the Sportlines to drop your vehicle. The reason why i'm selling is because I'm upgrading to Coilovers.:naughty::1244:

Texting would be the best way to get at me. dont be shy!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

it will still be 300 for the labor... MUUAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!

nah i'm playing,

i wanna sell together because of the hassle of tearing these apart, if i dont get any hits on these i'll consider parting out and i'll let you know bro. thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i believe it would work on your 2008. I've even looked up on the Eibach website and this application will fit your ride. sorry i do not have any pics of the setup on my ride

and its a 2 in drop, this is a cheap way of dropping your vehicle

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont want to steer you down the wrong path bro. i really dont know, i'm fairly new to the community. can someone else shed some light on this matter?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The RWD shocks will not fit the AWD LX vehicles. The front configuration is totally different between the two.
so he cant take the front one either?

i would love to sell him the front suspension setup up and the rear lowering springs cause it looks like i have a buyer for the rear shocks.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.