Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read on the SRT track experience website that there is a one year limit for the track experience included with the car... I thought it was a two year limit??? Did something change???

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Yep, it used to be two years, but now it's only one.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
sometime in 2007 it changed. i think if you bought after may 07 or something like that, you only get 1 year.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
yep.
mine expires in may of this year.
guess im just gonna have to go to daytona for the t.e.

cuz if im gonna travel im not gonna stay in texas.
there is not a t.e. here at texas motor speedway this year. very strange if ya ask me.

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Voucher expiration

SRT vehicles purchased in calendar year 2005: Any unused vouchers are expired.

SRT vehicles purchased in calendar year 2006: Unused vouchers will expire two years from the vehicle purchase date.

SRT vehicles purchased in calendar year 2007 from Jan. 1st - April 30th: Unused vouchers will expire two years from the vehicle purchase date.

SRT vehicles purchased on or after May 1st, 2007: Unused vouchers will expire ONE YEAR from the vehicle purchase date.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Is the expiration date in relation to the day that you register for the TE or the date that the TE is held? Mine is set to expire on April 1 but the TE is on April 18? I've already registered but waiting for conformation. It probably doesn't help that I bought the car used and only hoping that the VIN hasn't been used.

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Is the expiration date in relation to the day that you register for the TE or the date that the TE is held? Mine is set to expire on April 1 but the TE is on April 18?
The expiration date is in relation to the day that you register, not the date of the event. Providing that your VIN has not been used, you would be good to go.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Where can I get a TE voucher? I purchased my car new in March, 07 and didn't get a voucher from the dealer. Can I register with just the VIN?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Thanks Bruno!

Has anybody attended the TE at the Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL? I'm thinking about signing up for August 10th at that location, in case anybody else here would like to join me. The course appears to have lots of twisties, which should make for a very good experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts