1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Pm Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I want them if the price is right whats your cash dollar and ill take my stocks out and ship them to you after i get the coilovers..shoot me a price pm me thanks!!! Shaun

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they have to be sent at the same time i cant wait until u get these i taking the bigger risk cus my coilovers cost more than your stock stuff

·
Registered
302 Posts
dmc I cant have my car on stands that long either i can next day air them they are in great shape. i will send complete front strut and rear spring and what ever else comes out so you can bolt right in... whats your dollar you want with these parts the shipping will be a little too... let me know i need to get this car low asap!! thank you also what state you in? thanks again

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dmc I cant have my car on stands that long either i can next day air them they are in great shape. i will send complete front strut and rear spring and what ever else comes out so you can bolt right in... whats your dollar you want with these parts the shipping will be a little too... let me know i need to get this car low asap!! thank you also what state you in? thanks again
i can't have my suspension tied up that long either bro........ and i am in mass. so i am gonna have to pass bro but thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
looking to trade my eibach coilvers for stock stuff and some cash
PM sent!

whats the condition of the coilovers and how long have you had it on the car?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM sent!

whats the condition of the coilovers and how long have you had it on the car?
pm answered only had them on on for about 300 miles and they are fine i am gonna bag my car and these will not work so i need stock stuff

·
Registered
302 Posts
dmc check it out I have a set of springs and shocks front and rear off a 2006 charger daytona! How much cash with these for your eibachs? i can have them shipped out by friday let me know. thanks, shaun

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dmc check it out I have a set of springs and shocks front and rear off a 2006 charger daytona! How much cash with these for your eibachs? i can have them shipped out by friday let me know. thanks, shaun
how many miles on them and and will they fit my 300 is a v6 limited rwd

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.