Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it may be harassy to think about a hitch on such a machine, but I have some toys I have to pull with me from time to time. Anybody know if there is one out there?

BTK

·
Registered
437 Posts
I've got the Mopar hitch on my "C". Installed it myself with basic tools, no drilling.
I checked other brands of hitches and all of them had the crossbar exposed, not the Mopar, it's nicely tucked away behind the bumper cover. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
arnoldw said:
I've got the Mopar hitch on my "C". Installed it myself with basic tools, no drilling.
I checked other brands of hitches and all of them had the crossbar exposed, not the Mopar, it's nicely tucked away behind the bumper cover. ;)

Do you bolt the hitch on through existing holes in the frame? :confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
hitch

I had my mopar hitch dealer installed. It is hidden very well..Somebody had told me that some part of the warranty could be void if anyone else installed it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Did either of you get the weight distrobution model? I was looking at the big hitch and was wondering if it hid away like the smaller units do.

·
Registered
437 Posts
HaTaX said:
Did either of you get the weight distrobution model? I was looking at the big hitch and was wondering if it hid away like the smaller units do.
I believe with weight distributing equipment the cap. is 3700lbs. Otherwise it's good for 2000lbs ;) This is the only hitch from Mopar that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mobmom

Bille, Bille, Bille,
Oh My , Well You Used Your Imagination I Guess
As For Me I Have Toys As Well But I Took The Other Road And Biught What I Needed To Pull Them Around

Trailer Hitch (takes Away From Such A Hot Car )

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hitch

I'm buying an old jeep to beat around in this summer, but still plan on pulling my 17' whaler to the inlet with the C. The Mopar hitch can not be seen when not hooked up.
If you think people point and stare because the car looks good, you should see the heads turn when you accelerate from the sop light with a boat attached. Especially love the looks I get from the good ole boys at the landing when I'm ripping it out of the water.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Mobmom

Just leave little Billie alone ;)

Heresy depend only on religious point of view. Sounds like your an agnostic -towing wise that is. Tolerance please.

I'm originally from England and have seen a few Rolls-Royce and Bentleys pulling boat and caravan trailers. Mostly Uberbling pulling Uberbling. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts