Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks ago I noticed a small puddle of tranny fluid on floor of garage, took it to the dealer & was told they had to order a part to get it fix. When they got the part I took it in for repair,they called me later saying it was all done. They also took care of the radiator bracket recall. Took car home & unbelievable it was still leaking!! Took car back & gave them hell!! Got a call later from the dealer that the Top of the tranny has a plug or a seal that they had missed. That was the cause of the leak. They apoligized for the inconvenience, seems Fixed now. Has anyone had this problem???

·
Registered
665 Posts
What kind of 300 do you have, "C" (5 speed automatic) or Base, Touring or Limited or Signature Series (4 speed automatic)? I haven't seen that before, I'll keep my eyes out if the 4 speed automatic is in question here! So far no leaks!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Cruznit said:
3 weeks ago I noticed a small puddle of tranny fluid on floor of garage, took it to the dealer & was told they had to order a part to get it fix. When they got the part I took it in for repair,they called me later saying it was all done. They also took care of the radiator bracket recall. Took car home & unbelievable it was still leaking!! Took car back & gave them hell!! Got a call later from the dealer that the Top of the tranny has a plug or a seal that they had missed. That was the cause of the leak. They apoligized for the inconvenience, seems Fixed now. Has anyone had this problem???
A friend is having that problem now, told the part would take 6 weeks to come in and they should "just drive it and don't worry", same dealer can't fix the right pull. Told them about the forum and to change dealer... some people don't want to listen... especially some guys when it's a girl-type giving car advice! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts