What do you think of the badge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum but have been following a few threads since purchasing my new srt8 back in may. Figured I would share what I did today with some spare time . Debadged then re badged the rear with a black autobot badge. Tell me what ya think!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,952 Posts
I would see how you feel with a smaller Autobot or Decepticon emblem, I think it will work but the emblem size has to be proportional.

Here Rodimus, the emblems are proportional and works well :yup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree it is rather big, but it's color matched so it actually blends quite well in person. You said it isn't proportional, what would you consider proportionate? There are no chrysler emblems that are anywhere near that shape or size. This is something completely different. Just curious as to what you meant exactly .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still using the dealer plate holder because it has anti vibration foam behind it. Gots a lotta bass in me trunk! But yea, it's gotta go lol.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nice, fellow canuck. Now clean those tips!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Older thread, I know, but had to post when I saw the combination of SRT, Transformers, and Manitoba.

OP, you live in the Peg or outside? Going to have to wait another year for a play-off game.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey man, I'm actually from Thompson. Working at the mine, I visit peg all the time though. Here's a pic of what the blacked out beast looks like today

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts