Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for the past couple of weeks I have noticed a pinkish oily substance leaving stains on the bottom of my garage floor. Today I took my 300srt8 into the dealer to get an oil change and mentioned this to the service manager. He informed me that it was transmission fluid and believes that when these cars were built that they used the wrong o rings. He said it was built up pressure of the fluids which causes a small leak throught the o ring. This was not the first srt he saw with this problem. They went ahead and fixed it and told me if I had any other problems to contact him personally. I thought that was really cool since I had such a horrible experience at the other dealership I went to before.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had the same problem as did a lot of others on this forum. Dealer replaced the O-rings in under an hour. It is nice have a responsive dealer to take care of your car!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just picked up my 300C today after having the O-rings replaced, 2 of them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Problem

I guess this is a problem for a bunch of us. I am glad I wrote this post maybe it will give the heads up to some people that did not realize this was happening to their car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts