Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the trenz polished aluminum billet grill with stock emblem installed..

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the comps guys, yes it was cut off the stock grill, then hand grinded on the bench top grinder for a couple hours to perfection. then the back side was filled flush with silicne II 100% silicone, allowed to harden, the 3-m tape applied to the surface, and install... my local dealer has asked me to start making them for thier customers that switch to custom grills, and which most complain the aftermarket alternative is to small.... i suppose i could do it for the forum members as well, at a cost of your stock grill and 50.00 + shipping.............

·
Banned
602 Posts
Is that this grill -

It looks almost like it but not as shiney/chrome looking. Still might just buy it if not get the E&G one.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Er

O Stress said:
here is the trenz polished aluminum billet grill with stock emblem installed..
Excellent design and execution.
Another successful "Grill transplant" - paging Dr. O Stress to the ER! :p

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for ndent... yes thats the grill. very chrome looking in person..
for redman... your killin me man, lol :D
for just for fun... not sure about that one, its what came with the car, but will soonhave no grill there at all, doing a plastic weld modification to seal it up, except for the fogs, going for a rolls royce phantom look...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would believe it is aspen.......

·
Registered
82 Posts
O Stress said:
i suppose i could do it for the forum members as well, at a cost of your stock grill and 50.00 + shipping.............
O Stress....nice work. So we can have one of these if we send you our stock grille, $50 and money for shipping? Did I misread your quote? If this is the case, count me in. :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you read it right.... e-mail me for shipping address and paypal info... here is a better photo..........

·
Registered
940 Posts
aspendog said:
Is that not the standard one on the touring?
Ahhhhh..... I see.

I didn't realize the touring and the C (I have the C) fog areas were different. Now I do.

Interesting that they did it that way.

Thanks!

JFF:D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would assume to hold the value of the c better...........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts