Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks Inferno (and everyone else)! We appreciate your support!

Any idea if this can be painted and then etched at a later time without messing up the paint?
Sure! We give you a large roll of 3M bonding tape in the kit; if you plan on removing it later, I would not use as much tape to make it easier to remove.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi guys!

Sorry for taking a day or two to update you; we've been working with one of our dealers to do the custom work you all are asking for, and are ironing out the last few details. We have a dealer (not a car dealer, one of CDC's product dealers) lined up that will pre-paint to match your car and can pre-etch the panels with the logos you want. As was mentioned in an earlier post, our hands are tied regarding pre-etching "Chrysler" because of licensing issues. The Big 3 have been hard on aftermarket manufacturers lately! If anyone needs clarification on that, please let me know.

I will post all of the details once we have everything lined up, but essentially, if you want a blank, unmodified and unpainted panel, you would order that directly from us. If you want a painted panel w/ an etched logo, you would order direct from this dealer. These guys have been in business for a long time, are wonderful to work with, and their pricing CAN NOT be beat. In fact, they are going to be painting the one that gets installed on my car.

Also... look for better pricing (I'm hoping- keep your fingers crossed!) to be announced as well! :)

Thank you all for the positive response and support - it is most appreciated!
I am going to have to call around (probably to Houston) to find someone to etch the panel for me. You have described what appears to be several alternative methods for getting the logos done (acid etching, sandblasting, vinyl letters, pre etching, etc.) Could you give me an exact description of the method used to make your own logo so I can pass that along and find someone that can duplicate it? I like the way that looks. Thanks

Sky

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hmmmmm, this thread dropped off the face of the earth.

Sent a PM and email and never got replied back to before this "deal" ended soooo...

....two other mods have taken its place and should be arriving shortly....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hi Big-

I can still get you in at this price! I'm not sure who you contacted, but I assure you I have responded to every single PM. I am waiting on one quote for a 300 glassback for another member, but that is all. Talk to you soon!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hi Big-

I can still get you in at this price! I'm not sure who you contacted, but I assure you I have responded to every single PM. I am waiting on one quote for a 300 glassback for another member, but that is all. Talk to you soon!

Yes you did respond to me that is a fact but I PM'd Josh as he joined here too and I also emailed but received no response from him (he was who we had to contact right?).

So, in the meantime I spent way too much on some other mods so maybe in the future sometime I'll come back around this way....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes you did respond to me that is a fact but I PM'd Josh as he joined here too and I also emailed but received no response from him (he was who we had to contact right?).

So, in the meantime I spent way too much on some other mods so maybe in the future sometime I'll come back around this way....
Josh does not return phone calls either.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i would be in if i could get the chrysler on the back. you would think chrysler would love the free advertising. since most guys debage their cars anyways

41 - 50 of 50 Posts