Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any companies that make trunk mats (rubber or carpet) for the SRT-8??

Thank you

Matt

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
jjs...

Nice find!

Here's the million dollar question...
does this carpet solve the gap issue problem that many of us have?
add me to the list of gap opening in trunk area...
checked this morning...

·
Registered
354 Posts
cbutler32 said:
Nice find!

checked this morning...
Maybe the gap is there for some silly reason, but who knows. As far as the trunk mat. those of us with kicker subs may have an issue with it fitting on the left side.

·
Registered
26 Posts
gap

cbutler32 said:
Nice find!

checked this morning...
what gap are you talking about i must have mised that post

thanks,Aconley second srt8 in WV

·
Registered
193 Posts
Matt092 said:
Does anyone know of any companies that make trunk mats (rubber or carpet) for the SRT-8??

Thank you

Matt
Try GGBailey.com. They make trunk mats. I had one made for my 300C that fits perfectly and you can even have them add whatever printing you want on it like SRT-8. They really make quality products...

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
aconley said:

I second that..... I don't have any 'gap' issue that I'm aware of.....where exactly are we talking about??

·
Registered
593 Posts
Johnny Vig said:
Maybe the gap is there for some silly reason, but who knows. As far as the trunk mat. those of us with kicker subs may have an issue with it fitting on the left side.

Does that mean those of us with kicker won't have the gap in the original carpet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
In many 300SRT8 cars, there is a gap in trunk where the trunk carpet doesn't come all the way to the back of the trunk itself. This leaves a 2 or 3 inch gap between where the carpet ends and the rear of the car.

Besides not looking all that great, often times things will fall down into this gap...

jdl

aconley said:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Gap Free

I don't seem to suffer the carpet gap. I would like to add a trunk mat, and I do have the stock kicker subwoofer. Does anyone make the mat for the 300cSRT-8 that has the kicker sub?

Anyone? Bueller? Gimpy?

Dan

·
Registered
193 Posts
DanRealtor said:
I don't seem to suffer the carpet gap. I would like to add a trunk mat, and I do have the stock kicker subwoofer. Does anyone make the mat for the 300cSRT-8 that has the kicker sub?

Anyone? Bueller? Gimpy?

Dan
Try ggbailey.com. They make custom mats. I have one and it's excellent. Let them know you have the kicker and I'm sure they can custom fit the mat.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Redbird if you dont mind me asking how much did they charge you?

·
Registered
193 Posts
SRT8C said:
Redbird if you dont mind me asking how much did they charge you?
I think it was around $90 (might have been a little more) but I had them put a monagram on it that read "300C" and that costs extra. They are very reasonable. They are high quality carpet and the backing is waterproof and they are sound insulators.

Disclaimer: I don't work for GGBailey and get no kick backs for any referrals.

·
Registered
593 Posts
'Nother disclaimer: you aren't using your status as a (former?) servicemember to give the false impression that GGBailey is in any way endorsed by the United States Government :biggrin:

·
Registered
193 Posts
marnepup said:
'Nother disclaimer: you aren't using your status as a (former?) servicemember to give the false impression that GGBailey is in any way endorsed by the United States Government :biggrin:

Nope. GG Bailey products are much nicer than anything the government could turn out.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts