Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aj510, Can you please PM me? I have been trying to contact you, but cannot find a way to email or PM you. If for some reason PM doesn't work, can you email me at Xrfr8 at Hotmail.com
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
aj510, Can you please PM me? I have been trying to contact you, but cannot find a way to email or PM you. If for some reason PM doesn't work, can you email me at Xrfr8 at Hotmail.com
Thanks.
Hey you need to have at least 10post before you can start sending PM's

& welcome to the forum as well mate

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Thanks.
I have AJs number, start posting away and send me a PM.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks guy's. I will no doubt be up to 10 posts in no time. it's nothing urgent and nothing private. it was just about my access to the aussie forum. it won't let me login in even though i have done the activation. as i can't login, i can't post, and there are no contact details listed anywhere in case of things like this... wasn't sure if the mods/admin here would want me to talk about an opposing forum here on their forum... i guess there's no bad blood, otherwise he wouldn't have a membership here, lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ta, it seems the problem has been discovered and hopefully is well under way to being sorted. Seems I may have not had enough alcohol when i initially signed up! lol.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I am a bit sensitive about discussing other forums here but as long as their URL is not stated or a link added I will generally let it pass.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks John. it is all fixed now. i had typed my username incorrectly on sign up... was waiting for aj to take a look, but realised it was probably easier to re-register and ask him to delete the other (incorrect) account. all is sorted now so i will stop talking about it, lol. thanks for your understanding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts