Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi bought 2006 Chrysler 300c trying to find cheap insurance quotes any one got any names of insurance and how to get cheaper on the quotes as the prices am getting at Min are through the roof

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,589 Posts
I'm ~£400 with Admiral though I d have a decent no claims. What are you getting quoted?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hi bought 2006 Chrysler 300c trying to find cheap insurance quotes any one got any names of insurance and how to get cheaper on the quotes as the prices am getting at Min are through the roof
If you, or almost any of your close relatives were in the Military, USAA is about as good as you can get. I have all three of my "hot rod" Hemi's insured with them for about $1200 a year.

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,589 Posts
If you, or almost any of your close relatives were in the Military, USAA is about as good as you can get. I have all three of my "hot rod" Hemi's insured with them for about $1200 a year.
I'm assuming from his profile David10 is in the UK

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Major factor in premium is location, but other important factors are age, occupation, previous claims, annual mileage, business use/commuting, additional drivers. All I can suggest is to try the usual comparison websites. I am currently insured for a reasonable premium with Hastings who, without any prompting, have offered me a reduction if my mileage has been reduced by the Covid lockdown.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tell them you're a woman, trans is all the rage these days and women have lower car insurance rates.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Thanks to an EU dictat, which remains in force, there can be no discrimination by gender on car insurance rates. This means that female drivers, who are known to be less risk, pay more and the boy racers pay less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts