Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY MEMBERS WE ARE LOOKING TO START A MEET IN THE TRISTATE AREA IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY HERE SO WHEN CAN GET SOMETHING GOING

·
Registered
635 Posts
NJ 300C's

I think we should get NJ 300s to get involved too,more people means more 300s to check out.
Yeah, Im up for that! Keep me posted!

Meech

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
So the list starts:Of course still need a place to meet?
1) Murderedout
2)JamalSmith.com
3)Frankieo
4)SRT8 Hemi NJ

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the list

okay peoples lets start the list on this page so everyone is aware of pm me with the name and NJ or NY IN THE SUBJECT AS WELL

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Bruno has a great idea on on another thread to get the word out on the Charger forum also and other LX forums,how I dont know.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cant find the thread

lets do whatever we have to remember it's the weekend so maybe more people will see this during the week

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I've been to more ny/nj meets than I can remember. I definitely can't get a bunch of LX-guys to show up. Any date yet?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Some of the members are working on that.I guess we are new at this!I been on the forum for a while but never attended a meet.
From what I see looks like alot of new members are on the forum and maybe they would like to go to there first meet.NYC SRT8 any help would be great.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Bruno has a great idea on on another thread to get the word out on the Charger forum also and other LX forums,how I dont know.
There are a lot of events on Long Island & NJ. Check out the lxforums website. Go to "Regional Forums" and then "Northeast". You can also choose "LX Car Clubs" and then LILX.

When I post events for New England most participation comes from LXforums & Charger forums but I also post on "the other 300 forum site", srt8oc & started posting here again as well.

PS I make it down to events in LI & NJ periodically as well so I'll keep my eyes open for your posts!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I live in central Nj ..would love to join in on a meet and run.. Thanks
Come over to englishtown on the 17th and 18th. This will be the biggest east coast for the year.

·
Registered
44 Posts
How about starting out in Brooklyn or Staten Island and heading south to Jersey Shore for Dinner... We can also get a midnight ride together.. we have done them in the Corvette club.. I can help arrange on the Jersey side...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts