Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys

me and two other memebers (jamal and frankie) thought it'd be a great idea to get a meet set up for everyone in the tristate area.

If you are interested please sign up here in this thread. We are looking for enough people to make this Meet worth while.

We are not sure yet of a time, date, or location for this meet, but we are in the process of finding a location that is hopefully convenient for everyone.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
MurderedOut

1. MurderedOut
2. jamalsmith.com
3. Frankieo
4. NYC_SRT8
5. spicylahmchops

·
Registered
142 Posts
lets start showing love

We really need to come together on this just as any other state or country

lets register and get this on

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I will be their with a crew of guys as long as it's not on a lx event day at englishtown.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good good. the more the merrier.

jamalsmith.com and i are working on setting this meet up.

so anyone who is interested let us know.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Jamalsmith.com pm me today and it looks like he is hooking something up!Everybody keep looking out for the thread.

·
Registered
142 Posts
meet

well hopefully this will be red carpet and real big that we will have everyone talking about it and we might be able to have some celebrities come thru

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Guys,

I totally forgot to mention this but a bunch of lx guys are meeting up at KOOKS Headers tomorrow. It starts at 4pm. We will get a tour of the facility and hang out with a bunch of 300s, chargers and magnums. Here is the link from lxforums...

Kooks Custom Headers tour APRIL 18th!!!! - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle

I will be their in the charger tomorrow. The 300 is still on the operating table:)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nowwwwwww you tell us.

NYC.. if u can, get some ppl informed on this meet we're trying to set up.

we wanna make this a LX EXTRAVAGANZA !!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
nowwwwwww you tell us.

NYC.. if u can, get some ppl informed on this meet we're trying to set up.

we wanna make this a LX EXTRAVAGANZA !!
Sorry man, I totally slipped my mind to post it here. Hope you can make it on such short notice.

I will get the word out too for your meet bro:biggrin:

We have a pretty big meet at englishtown on the April 26th. Should be around 30 of us their. Everyone doesn't race. You can just come to hangout and shoot the sh*t with the guys. Here is the link from lxforums....

List for E-Town Saturday April 26th - LX Forums Modern Mopar Muscle

The reeeeaaal big meet is on may 16th, 17th and 18th at englishtown. They will be supporting vendors from as far as florida (billet technologies) their. The list is at 40 and when it's said and done it will be near 100 guys in attendance. You definitely can't miss this one.

Will

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts