Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up,
i just tried to order the 300c srt8 pedals from the stealthauto website
Chrysler 300, Magnum, Charger Aluminum Pedals 4pc. with SRT8 logo - Stealth Auto

but somehow the whole checkout process didnt work.. it kept telling me to select a shipping option, i tried to pay with paypal but it wouldnt let me do it.

@anybody at stealth:
can you just let me know what's the total including the shipping fee to germany so i can send you the loot?

thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pretty funny.. they emailed me back and told me they don't ship overseas even though it says so on their website and i also ordered my old 300c pedal set and the stealth bulbs from them last year..
:thumbsdow

i guess i'll have to buy them on ebay then if they don't want my business..

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
We have had MAJOR problems with practically every one of our international shipments so we disabled it. I just re-activated it to see what kind of orders we get (and added a $20 fee to help us cover some of the additional costs.)

-Todd
Owner
Stealth Auto

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have had MAJOR problems with practically every one of our international shipments so we disabled it. I just re-activated it to see what kind of orders we get (and added a $20 fee to help us cover some of the additional costs.)

-Todd
Owner
Stealth Auto
thanks for your answer Todd, can you send me a pm with your paypal address and the total amount for the srt8 pedals incl s&h to germany so we can wrap this up.

thanks,

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts