Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning, I am new to the forums but i have seen a ton of great advice and I could use some.

I am trying to replace my double din factory radio with the Kenwood DMX706x double din. I did some research and found that I needed the Mastero Rr controller along with the CH1 harness also by maestro. I got everything prepped, watched whatever videos i could find and decided to tackle this project today. I took the factory radio out and found that there are 2 main wire harnesses and a couple of other plugs that I wasn't expecting according to what I could find. Can someone please explain what the large white connector is (I'm guessing all the speakers), the yellow connector and the blue connector (I'm guessing this is either the mic or satellite). The factory radio is the HD model with Nav, Phone and Satellite.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I want to do the same on my 'O6. I would love to put a factory radio back in, but the "refurbished" ones or the "was working fine when I parked it" are almost double what I can buy from Best Buy, Mom & Pop store, or Amazon. When I was at Best Buy they plug kit that had was pretty funky and looked like it would accommodate all of the wires. Good luck !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts