Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY

YES FINALLY AFTER A MONTH WAIT (yes it's been a month since I've ordered these that I am finally getting them) set of 22" Gianna Royale's. TUESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY is when UPS tracker says I'll finally get these babys!!!! I haven't seen one ride with these on as of yet...PIX WILL FOLLOW...on TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ITS TUESDAY!!! AND HERES THE PIX!!!
yeah Ace is dirty...didn't have time to wash her with all the work on gettin them installed after work...but heres THE RIMS!!!! i love em...but it's true what they say about lowering the car after getting 22's

·
Registered
648 Posts
looks good man :fing02:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey yall thanks for the love. people over here are lovin em too...especially the black inserts. It's deffinately something that not many people have around here (usually they have either black or all chrome rims) so I feel a little special :) This weekend Ace is getting washed and double waxed along with rim polish...so i'll post some fly pix after to show all the shine they got!

·
Registered
18 Posts
very nice dude

·
Registered
375 Posts
From one NC 300 owner to another, I love the rims. Looks good man!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sweet! there's actually someone besides me on here from NC! i see so many 300's ridin around but I dont think many of those people are on this...

·
Registered
469 Posts
dude! i have to wait a month for my rims too! 22'' Black KMC Slides..

i'm only a week into that month long wait and i cant take it anymore!! i'm going nuts. i'm almost ready to buy another rim just so i can get it earlier!

how did u cope with the severely high levels of anticipation!

·
Registered
469 Posts
dude! i have to wait a month for my rims too! 22'' Black KMC Slides..

i'm only a week into that month long wait and i cant take it anymore!! i'm going nuts. i'm almost ready to buy another rim just so i can get it earlier!

how did u cope with the severely high levels of anticipation!
let me correct myself..

i am PARTIALLY coping by spending ridiculous amounts of money on other mods, such as: new tinted tails, lambo door kit, and eibach springs.

those 3 purchases were made mostly bc i can't wait for my rims.

how pitiful am i? over $1600 that i wasn't planning on spending, but did just bc i need stuff to do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts