Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up a tungsten 300c I want to do some mods but appearance wise I don't know what would go with this colour let's get some of you with tungsten 300s to post of pics and see what you have done!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Trying to figure out what rims to get but tint I'll do soon. I want to get rid of the chrome and I'm thinking of cracking the headlights open and painting them black

·
Registered
418 Posts
Rims are a tough choice as they bring a lot of personality to the car... The right ones will show up and you'll know....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Trying to figure out what rims to get but tint I'll do soon. I want to get rid of the chrome and I'm thinking of cracking the headlights open and painting them black
I have the same car with same color and all the chrome. All I am doing to the exterior is adding a chrome mesh grille. I will post pics when I do it. wheels are next year, but I am ok with the 19s that come with my 2011 AWD.
Before you get rid of the chrome, google some pics of your car with chrome accents. I think this is the best color and looks really nice with chrome. I am afraid to go black with this color. I will save that for when I get bored of this car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the same car with same color and all the chrome. All I am doing to the exterior is adding a chrome mesh grille. I will post pics when I do it. wheels are next year, but I am ok with the 19s that come with my 2011 AWD.
Before you get rid of the chrome, google some pics of your car with chrome accents. I think this is the best color and looks really nice with chrome. I am afraid to go black with this color. I will save that for when I get bored of this car.
Yea I'm not sure how this car will look with black

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
The pic above ^^ makes it clear why the tint just has to be done immediately

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Not sure, I just told them as dark as possible and still stay legal. I took this shot just as the sun was setting so they look darker than they normally do in bright sunlight.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
If I could change anything on mine it would be to turn it into an SRT. :) I would love to have an SRT in the same color, but since we just bought a new Ram 1500 Laramie for my wife I will just have to keep dreaming.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts