Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking at an 05 300c and wanted to find out what was available for tuning, exhaust (still want to stay relatively quiet), and forced air induction for a daily driver. I like lots of power, but need a quiet and reliable ride. I live at about 6000' so altitude is a problem. For supercharger kits, is there a website that you can recommend. I would like to get the work done near my area (Albuquerque NM), although I expect I may have to take it to Denver. Any recomendations or things I should consider? SRT-8 vs 300C? Also, what kind of gas milage are you all getting.

Thanks much,

STeye

FYI, I currently have a modded 04 STi running about 440hp at the crank at 1100'. I will have the 300 C as our "family car". Way too much fun... :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
check out GS motorsports for supercharging. Haven't done it myself but I know of several forum members who have and GS seems to be the resident experts in this area. Good luck!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jconnolly1119 said:
check out GS motorsports for supercharging. Haven't done it myself but I know of several forum members who have and GS seems to be the resident experts in this area. Good luck!!
Well, we did it. Now the proud owners of an 05 300c. It is really nice. I would definitely like more power though. From browsing and reading posts, it appears that tuning is not quite out yet. If anyone can help me by letting me know gains with chips, hearders, supercharger ect... I would appreciate it. I saw Shane has a supercharger, and it sounds nice, still waiting for track times, and I am interested in gas milage effect as well. Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
443 Posts
tuning is probably a few months out....Superchips programmer.....exhaust is made by just about everyone form Magnaflow to Borla to Zoomers and Corsa and the superchargers are making it all the way up to 500hp........I'll let those who have sc'd speak about the gas mileage, as I'm sure it's not so good considering you're gonna wanna keep your foot in it :wink1:

check with the supporting vendor's sites for all the AM parts available

Oh yeah.....congrats on your new ride :friday:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts