Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've been having a lot of issues with my 300C (If anyone wants they can check out what I posted on my trouble shoot forums). I've been thinking some of the issues may be linked to my MDS malfunctioning or EGR or Throttle body.
Currently ive put down way to much money and was needing help from the community. If anyone has a predator tune from diablo for a 2005 Chrysler 300C, and lives near mid to North Georgia (Forsyth County to be exact) and is willing to take a weekend trip over hear please message me because I am wanting to turn off the MDS thats on my car without having to pay $350 for a kit. I'll pay for gas if anyone says they are willing to. Thanks!

P.S. On a side note, I went to clean the throttle body and decided to do some test. The throttle body barley is open at idle, just a slither of air can get in. When I rev it up to about 5,000 RPM the throttle body opens up, at most, 10% of the way. was wondering if this was normal because the car seems to lug and its also shut off before. Thanks again

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
Diablosport programs can only be loaded on one car at a time.

If you need a tune or a function change, the person that "loans" you their tuner will have to remove their tune and return their car to stock before you can load the programmer on your car. When you load it on your car, it copies your stock tune onto it's memory and then makes the changes you ask for.

However, for the original owner to put the programmer back on their car, your stock tune has to be reloaded back on your car and thereby your changes made to your car are erased.

The programmers cannot be used on two cars at the same time.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
You are welcome. There are a lot of other benefits to the tuners and I've seen a couple of U7135 Predators show up here recently for good prices. It may be worth the money to get one for your car but that's your value decision to make. I'm am very happy I purchased one.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Have you checked the EVIC for codes?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've checked all the codes and nothing comes up. Probably going to get rid of the car because of the money that has been put into it. Unless the dealership is willing to drop a new engine in it (Which would be the easier thing for them to do because it would already cost $2000 just to crack open the engine head).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts