Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've got some learnin to do with this car.
I'd be driving down the highway, then go to change lanes, tap the stalk, and the switch seemed to stay stuck on. Huh? Okay, turn it the other way, now it's stuck on in that direction. WTH?
Duh, come to find out, it does this automatically for like 3-5 seconds then goes off. Another little cool feature!
The first time I did this, I was flippin back and forth from left to right several times. The people behind me I'm sure thought I was a lunatic! LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Turn Signal Stalk

Another cool feature regarding the turn signal...I made a sweeping left hand turn of about 40 to 60 degrees that unbeknownst to me wasn't enough of an angle to turn off my signal.

So I'm driving down the road with my turn signal flashing and the car gives me an audible "ding ding" and my information console flashes me that my turn signal is on! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Hank said:
Another cool feature regarding the turn signal...I made a sweeping left hand turn of about 40 to 60 degrees that unbeknownst to me wasn't enough of an angle to turn off my signal.

So I'm driving down the road with my turn signal flashing and the car gives me an audible "ding ding" and my information console flashes me that my turn signal is on! :)
Doh! That is cool! :cool: It's amazing the little details that have gone in to
this car.
I do need to get used to the cruise control stalk though. The last 20 years have been spent being used to the GM all in one stalk. I went to set the cruise and accidentally turned on the wiper/washer. :eek:

·
Registered
563 Posts
It's amazing how they included that cool stuff, then left out a map pocket and upper section power seat controls on the passenger seat. :confused: :mad:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't feel bad Steve, I did exactly the same thing with my turn signal yesterday, could not stop reversing it for a few seconds, if this happens to many of us the general public will think all 300 drivers are lunatics. I didn't even realize it would stop by itself.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SilverHemi said:
Don't feel bad Steve, I did exactly the same thing with my turn signal yesterday, could not stop reversing it for a few seconds, if this happens to many of us the general public will think all 300 drivers are lunatics. I didn't even realize it would stop by itself.
I finally realized it when I was showing my dad. I said, look it stays stuck on. Then after 3 clicks it stopped. Hmmmm, turn it to the other direction, same thing. Cool!
About the passenger seat not being full power. Many GM vehicles have a power driver's seat as either an option or is standard, but the passenger seat is fully manual, slider bar under the front of the passenger seat. Did make a nice place to put a power amp though as there weren't any power seat motors blocking the way.
The missing map pocket is definately odd though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts