·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
ive had those on my car for about 2 months or so

they are great.. look good, fit good, and work good...

i bought them from another ebay user though... still came from HK

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool....

ive had those on my car for about 2 months or so

they are great.. look good, fit good, and work good...

i bought them from another ebay user though... still came from HK

do you have any pics of them in your car? did yours came already painted or not?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
do you have any pics of them in your car? did yours came already painted or not?

Wanna and I both got them from the same seller and had another LX member install (a little too involved for me!!!) They come primed and you gotta get them painted and then attach and seal the led bar with silicone. I've had mine since Feb and they're very nice and people can see when your changing lanes, turning, etc and not hit you anymore (ask me how I know).

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
I bought one of the original fiberglass sets and they've worked great on my car. The new, ABS ones seem to be more angular than mine and the led light looks like it sticks out a bit. My light bar sits flush to the cover and it's much more rounder. I don't care for the look of the ABS style.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The LED bar does stick out of the ABS covers but it's nice because for a vehicle behind me and to the side they can see the bar light up as well. Kinda hard to explain that one, it would be easier to see what I mean.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the input....I think I will order them as soon as I get the extra cash....Thanks again...

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Moose,
Here is the "how to" link made by Tork Monster. The photos were removed but the directions remain the same. My mod squad had no problem following his great directions.

I know Tork's lights are the fiberglass HK-Plus brand from China, like mine.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/tech-tips-diy-how/33522-how-led-signal-markers-install.html

bruno

Thanks bruno. I did find that great write-up...however, I am a male and am visual, lol. It was such a let down to see the photos gone. Who installed your mirror covers and how do you like them?

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Moose,
I actually had the original instructions w/photos that I printed out for my regular mod squad guys at Nobile Truck Accessory Centers in Fresno. I know they promote the truck business but they have enjoyed doing all the mods on my 300c. They eventually threw away the print out.

I purchased my set from Mark (Freebird) and they were painted by Ernie (402 Motoring). I love how they function for safety and the fit is almost but not quite perfect. I actually think they blend well with the car and don't stick out so much like others have mentioned.

I understand the visual learning as that's also important to me. Maybe someone else downloaded the instructions before the pictures were removed and can pass them to you.

bruno

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Moose,
I actually had the original instructions w/photos that I printed out for my regular mod squad guys at Nobile Truck Accessory Centers in Fresno. I know they promote the truck business but they have enjoyed doing all the mods on my 300c. They eventually threw away the print out.

I purchased my set from Mark (Freebird) and they were painted by Ernie (402 Motoring). I love how they function for safety and the fit is almost but not quite perfect. I actually think they blend well with the car and don't stick out so much like others have mentioned.

I understand the visual learning as that's also important to me. Maybe someone else downloaded the instructions before the pictures were removed and can pass them to you.

bruno

Thanks, bruno. Your car looks fantastic! Love the mirrors and the front spoiler!

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
456 Posts
My friend got the same one from E-bay ABS.
Here are the picture install "BAD FITMENT "
he sent them the picture. But ,they did't sent him a new set :pat:
The same for me they requested an email but what can they do ??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts