Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k i know a bunch of you guys have this mod
so my question is .. if i send my nav to them
can i still drive the car with out problems ??

·
Registered
184 Posts
doc,

I am about 90% sure it will work fine without your nav in..

my question is what does tv n go do for you ?

i guess iw ant to find out if it will play video in motion ? so you basically have to have a ad on dvd player you cant use the dvd drive where the nav disc goes ?

sorry for hijacking..

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yes . No problem at all man . Just have to plug back in the heating controls and put your nav bezel back in . You will be fine and love the results . It's safe with Domenic .

k i know a bunch of you guys have this mod
so my question is .. if i send my nav to them
can i still drive the car with out problems ??

The TV and Nav to go option will ,with the flip of a switch , allow you to watch DVD movies up front on your nav (in motion) so long as you have a DVD player in the car . Stock (rear DVD VES ) or an external unit . Plays right through your speakers . Had mine for 2-1/2 years now ....love it .

doc,

I am about 90% sure it will work fine without your nav in..

my question is what does tv n go do for you ?

i guess iw ant to find out if it will play video in motion ? so you basically have to have a ad on dvd player you cant use the dvd drive where the nav disc goes ?

sorry for hijacking..

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes . No problem at all man . Just have to plug back in the heating controls and put your nav bezel back in . You will be fine and love the results . It's safe with Domenic .

The TV and Nav to go option will ,with the flip of a switch , allow you to watch DVD movies up front on your nav (in motion) so long as you have a DVD player in the car . Stock (rear DVD VES ) or an external unit . Plays right through your speakers . Had mine for 2-1/2 years now ....love it .

since i have the ves option I dont need to purchase another unit then right to play through the main screen ? make sense ?

thanks

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
You are correct chess . Works like a charm . They put in two jacks so you can use the one for the TV ...and one for something else (back-up camera) . Thats what I did....and it automatically shows whats behind me everytime I put it in reverse .

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
correct, Mjr5150 as usual. I've been thinking about doing this mod myself for some time now. I'd like to have a front spoiler camera like DR. I already have the camera and checked out all the wiring...piece of cake. I just need to have Dom do the rest. While it's out I'm going to add a ipod connection as well.

Dominic is a great guy and he has come through for so many people here. Totally trust worthy!

·
Registered
184 Posts
You are correct chess . Works like a charm . They put in two jacks so you can use the one for the TV ...and one for something else (back-up camera) . Thats what I did....and it automatically shows whats behind me everytime I put it in reverse .

sweet.. the only PITA would be putting the dvd in the read ves lol when you wanted to watch something eh ?

also how much does the mod cost ?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
If memory serves it was $450 for the modular and 200 bucks for the install (because I was local...I let him do it ) . That was a little over two years ago ....so check with Domenic . Agree with Moose.....Domenic and company are very trustworthy . I know it would not be easy to pack up and ship away your 2,000 dollar nav unit to a stranger....but if you send it insured ...you will have no worries . Their track record speaks for itself with customer service and being there first hand....it's a proffesional operation . And I loved Dan Realtor's write-up on his front mounted camera . If you have the low chin spoiler on your ride ....that would be the way to go . With a couple of small children running around.....i went with the back-up camera.....but the chin camera would have been awesome too .It is a bit of a PIA to put in the disc so do what I did . Have children .....LOL . Here is a direct link to tvandnavtogo......

Mobile video mobile tv mobile video system mobile satellite tv mobile video systems nav tv car tv dvd car video car dvd car tv car video system car satellite tv video interface car navigation system car video navigation car navigation gps car tv scre

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hi Everyone
Hope all is well.
You guys are GREAT and I want to thank each and every one of you for your support. I am glad you are all happy with our service. If you guys want to do some kind of group buy on modding radios let me know and we will work it out.
Thanks Dominic www. TVandNav2Go.com 718-763-7367 or
[email protected] :)

If memory serves it was $450 for the modular and 200 bucks for the install (because I was local...I let him do it ) . That was a little over two years ago ....so check with Domenic . Agree with Moose.....Domenic and company are very trustworthy . I know it would not be easy to pack up and ship away your 2,000 dollar nav unit to a stranger....but if you send it insured ...you will have no worries . Their track record speaks for itself with customer service and being there first hand....it's a proffesional operation . And I loved Dan Realtor's write-up on his front mounted camera . If you have the low chin spoiler on your ride ....that would be the way to go . With a couple of small children running around.....i went with the back-up camera.....but the chin camera would have been awesome too .It is a bit of a PIA to put in the disc so do what I did . Have children .....LOL . Here is a direct link to tvandnavtogo......

Mobile video mobile tv mobile video system mobile satellite tv mobile video systems nav tv car tv dvd car video car dvd car tv car video system car satellite tv video interface car navigation system car video navigation car navigation gps car tv scre

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im down for a group buy on modding my nav to dvd in front of car any one else????

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hi Everyone
Hope all is well.
Normally the price for the mod is $450. I think if we can get 10 radios together we can do like $350 each. How does this sound to everyone???
Thanks Dominic www. TVandNav2go.com :biggrin:

Dominic, can you PM me with a group price?

Thanks,

Moose.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Hi Everyone
Hope all is well.
Normally the price for the mod is $450. I think if we can get 10 radios together we can do like $350 each. How does this sound to everyone???
Thanks Dominic www. TVandNav2go.com :biggrin:
I'm in for the group deal...anyone else? We will be able to watch videos on the front monitor hook a camera up to it....things like that... Step right up and lets do it.

Moose.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am in! !

·
Registered
979 Posts
count me in. I assume the 350 includes installation and parts?
now you mentioned 10 people is $350 how much for 20 people. I think i have some pretty good recruiting skills, in fact i got flamed by a competitor of tvandnav2go on cherokeesrtforums for mentioning your price and 3 people pmed me after asking for the your guys info..

·
Registered
979 Posts
here is the rolling list hopefully everyone is serious:

Group Buy
1. Moose
2. mykids ride
3. catfi$h
4. srt8: vancover b.c
5. BlakDevil
6. todd0218

if interested please add your name at the bottom of the list...

1 - 20 of 121 Posts