Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
I want to thank everyone for their support. Our number 1 goal is customer satisfaction. To show our thanks and appreciation to you the forum member we will be doing the following. For the next 2 weeks March 10 to March 24 ONLY we will be doing the mod for $400. This will give you 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera. The DIY kit is $250 for those who want to do it yourself. If you choose DIY you MUST be good with circuit board work. You can use the video input for video IPOD, DVD, PS2, Xbox etc. Yes it can be wire so the the camera goes on automatically or you can do it with a switch to come on whenever you like.. The parts and labor come with a 1 year warranty. Feel free to call me at 718-763-7367. Again Thank you EVERYONE.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandNav2Go.com :)

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi LAIDBACKC
This would be great except PAC does not have the units in stock. Either way you can still buy it when its released.
Thanks Dominic

LAIDBACKC said:
DOM!

Why cant you include this in the package!!

I think this would take care of the only down side to your package in my opinion... the "fm modulator"

Check it out

http://www.pac-audio.com/instructions/AAI-CHY.pdf

·
Registered
709 Posts
domoftvandnav2go said:
Hi
The radio ships back to you the SAME day I get it.
Thanks Dominic
Well I am going to have to swallow the music, and send it to you. WAIT!!! You do ship to APO, right?

·
Registered
161 Posts
My only problem is removing this unit myself, can't move my fingers on one of my hands at all. If I drive it to you how much would you charge me?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
If you come to me I will charge you $450 to mod and remove.
thanks Dominic

nano1908 said:
My only problem is removing this unit myself, can't move my fingers on one of my hands at all. If I drive it to you how much would you charge me?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Kill Brown...

domoftvandnav2go said:
Hi
UPS will NOT deliver to an APO.
Thanks Dominic
DHL, and USPS deliver to APO.
Well I know that DHL delivers here. USPS gets here eventually. Hook me UP MAN!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sounds good Dominic going to have to wait until I get the car back from the shop. I'll give you a call next week when I get my car to make an appointment. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
domoftvandnav2go said:
Hi Everyone
I want to thank everyone for their support. Our number 1 goal is customer satisfaction. To show our thanks and appreciation to you the forum member we will be doing the following. For the next 2 weeks March 10 to March 24 ONLY we will be doing the mod for $400. This will give you 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera. The DIY kit is $250 for those who want to do it yourself. If you choose DIY you MUST be good with circuit board work. You can use the video input for video IPOD, DVD, PS2, Xbox etc. Yes it can be wire so the the camera goes on automatically or you can do it with a switch to come on whenever you like.. The parts and labor come with a 1 year warranty. Feel free to call me at 718-763-7367. Again Thank you EVERYONE.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandNav2Go.com :)
Just got my REC back on Saturday after sending it out on Thursday. I have to say this was as painless as it could be, and the folks up in Brooklyn were super helpful and easy to deal with. Highly recommended, and will allow me to have my concert video's playing on the way to work this morning :01:

If you are thinking about this mod, just go ahead and DO IT!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi grahamwright1
Hope all is well and glad that you are happy.
Thanks Dominic of www.TVandnva2go.com

grahamwright1 said:
Just got my REC back on Saturday after sending it out on Thursday. I have to say this was as painless as it could be, and the folks up in Brooklyn were super helpful and easy to deal with. Highly recommended, and will allow me to have my concert video's playing on the way to work this morning :01:

If you are thinking about this mod, just go ahead and DO IT!

·
Registered
255 Posts
DIY instructions

Can we see the DIY instructions. I can probably do this myself, just want to make sure.

Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Id like to see the dyi instructions too before i place the order.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts