Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sweet rides. Are they both yours? If they are lucky you!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Your LXs look incredible. Nice job with the detail. I couldn't help but notice the Christmas wreath still in someone's window in the background, lol!

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
They look fantastic, but that garage looks a little cramped side to side huh?! Great looking checkboard floor though!

·
Banned
651 Posts
you have both a charger and a 300?!?!?!?
im highly jelous, screw makin up your mind just buy both!
ura baller

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet rides. Are they both yours? If they are lucky you!
The 300C is the wife's car.

They look fantastic, but that garage looks a little cramped side to side huh?! Great looking checkboard floor though!
If you think that is cramped, the third car garage has a storage car lift in it with a 81 Trans am on top. During the winter the Daytona sits underneath, and my Expedition gets the garage where you see the Daytona at. In 09 the Challenger will sit on the top of the rack next.

you have both a charger and a 300?!?!?!?
im highly jelous, screw makin up your mind just buy both!
ura baller
I sold my 70 Cuda 440-6 to get those cars, that was also a Lime green.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
My twin brother keeps telling me he's getting a new Charger SRT8, but everytime I say lets go get it, he says he's not ready yet. Hopefully, I will be able to share some pictures of my SRT8 300 parked next to my brothers SRT8 Charger some day soon. I may even be able to convince him to take his 1971 GTO convertible out of the garage too :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I hope to have a similar setup soon. That's awesome. Too bad you had to get rid of the Cuda. Can't complain about the cars you got out of it though. :fing02:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts