Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have 2tone.. please post some pics. i dont care about color.. i just want to see the different areas / patters people have.. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
It's not a great picture of the seats, and it's not my 300, but this is how the two-tone looked on my old car. I plan on getting something similar when I reskin the seats.

The dark inserts went up the side bolsters in proportion to the ones on the seat base. I might be able to dredge up a factory photo of them.
This is the best I could find:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Troy (AIR22) just had his whole interior done with great results. WIll try and find some pics to post up.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well, i have cloth interior in my car.. and i ran across a company called IGGEE that does simulated leather interior kits for cars... for a decent price...

i looked into the company, looks like A LOT of the bmw guys and the corvette guys are using these kits.. and they are loving it

the link to where i firs found the kit is
eBay Motors: CHRYSLER 300 2007~2008 S.LEATHER SEAT COVER COVERS (item 120238137497 end time Apr-04-08 16:46:55 PDT)

$179 is just the price for the front 2 seats.. another $179 for the rear...

now, this isnt the best price in town.. i can get the whole Katzkin leather interior for only $150 more...

but it comes down to installation.. the IGGEE kit seems simple.. slip it over, tie it down.. from what ive read.. it stays put in place.. doesnt slide around.. nothing

the katzkin kit i would probably have to drop a few bills to get it professionally installed

so what do you guys think? any comments are welcome.. and if you have used the IGGEE kit, please advise...

i much rather find a used 300 C full interior to upgrade the lousy seats in my base model.. but those are hard to come by, and i cant afford the SRT interior... ive seen a few magnum interiors for sale, but apparently those dont fit (the rear bench)

·
Registered
690 Posts
let us know how they go on! take pics of them before and after install as well! during even!
i was looking at those too...

·
Registered
142 Posts
i looked on the site and i believe they are Velcro that stitches together from what they showed and the price is great for what i want

just picture it black seats white piping with embroidery in the headrest that kind of job is close to 1000 hell i can go that

·
Registered
146 Posts
the seats look hot i dont know about the roof makes me wanna fall out i cant see straight now but it's hot

:fing02:

where did you get your seat covers from
those arent seat covers. my buddy owns an upholstery shop and we bought a hide of real chocolate leather "not vinyl" and he unstitched the factory seat covers and restitched the new brown leather and did some double stitching using a cream color in the inserts and then he did the outside pipeing with brown suede

1 - 20 of 24 Posts