Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm not too informed with the whole larger wheels world and what's good and what's not. Anyways, found a deal here on eBay ( http://cgi.ebay.ca/20-TYFUN-752-CHR...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) and I was wondering if anyone had any reviews or past expierences with these rims.

I am able to get them for $1600 OTD with tires mounted + a free set of lug nuts..is this a decent deal?

At any rate, I would just like to hear a little bit about them before I throw my money towards them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
TenEightySalomon said:
Well I'm not too informed with the whole larger wheels world and what's good and what's not. Anyways, found a deal here on eBay ( http://cgi.ebay.ca/20-TYFUN-752-CHR...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) and I was wondering if anyone had any reviews or past expierences with these rims.

I am able to get them for $1600 OTD with tires mounted + a free set of lug nuts..is this a decent deal?

At any rate, I would just like to hear a little bit about them before I throw my money towards them.

Thanks!
I have had lots of rims... Many brands from DUB, Zenetti, KMC and others. I am pretty sure these are a generic I mean not a "name brand". Does that mean they are cheaply made? Prolly. Does it mean they won't look good and last, I am not sure. If it were me and I could spend more to get a name brand, with a warranty and a good company you can go to with issues I would.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Hemi4me?. I'm mainly involved in the motocross industry and I know exactly what you mean (you get what you pay for).

At any rate, is there any decent set of rim/tire packages for around $1800? (I know this is a terrible budget but the 300C took the majority of my 20-year old budge (least I don't have any future payments to do)).

At any rate, I understand my low-budget for rims and I'm not expecting anything grand-however if anyone has any nice deals it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, that's always nice knowing they're not just a corp. office where they don't even know what a rim is.

Now that we've established 'The Shop' is legit, now it's time to hear whether Tyfun rims are!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts