Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching for some 20 inch C wheels and came across these on ebay. Now they dont look like 20's and he even says they're OEM. I would like to keep the 300 looking a classy and am beginning to think 22's and up tend to take the classy look away. I know I may get flamed for that but thats just my opinion. Well here you go take a look!

linky

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i See What You Mean,they Really Dont Look Like 20s But I Am Pretty Sure They Are.i Am On E-bay Alot I Just Dont Like To Buy From A Seller That Has A Rating Of (5).i Have 20s On My Car now,cant Go To 22s Because Of Streets In Ny.but I Think I Would Of Still Went With The 20in Rims Anyway.

·
Registered
157 Posts
This looks very interesting... Im with you on the 20s to stay classy. Im about 40min drive from this guy. I wonder what they came off of and if they are actually 20".

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I agree. 20" is the best overall rim choice for the 300.

I don't know what rim that is shown in the auction?

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
not enough spokes. the SRT DG wheel has 12 spokes. that ebay one has 10.
Humm, you're right. In that case they just can't be OEM wheels then as far as I know.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
The '08 Heritage Edition at the Detroit Auto Show had 20" Chrome clad rims. I can't remember if they had open lug nuts however.

Oh, looks like they are sold, so I guess someone will find out the real scoop.

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
They're not the OEM 18"ers, I thought they were on first glance too but the center is different! HAHA NICE! Sweet! I've always wanted the OEM look on 20s!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wow, I didnt notice all the differences from the actual C wheels and the wheels on the add. But they still look OEM and would like to know where to get a set.
Is that a Chrysler emblem on the center cap?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was searching for some 20 inch C wheels and came across these on ebay. Now they dont look like 20's and he even says they're OEM. I would like to keep the 300 looking a classy and am beginning to think 22's and up tend to take the classy look away. I know I may get flamed for that but thats just my opinion. Well here you go take a look!

linky
I will sell you a set if REPLICA 20 inch CHROME SRT8 wheels with TOYO tires. 255x45 R 20. Rimes are in good shape and tires are about 80% life left. $1300 wheels and tires.

Steve 313-701-2771

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will sell you a set if REPLICA 20 inch CHROME SRT8 wheels with TOYO tires. 255x45 R 20. Rimes are in good shape and tires are about 80% life left. $1300 wheels and tires.

Steve 313-701-2771
No thanks. The SRT8 wheels look a little too sporty. The C wheels are the ones Im going for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts