Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right the original deep dish grill is available once again through Halo Super Cars. Grills are in stock and shipping.

$449 plus shipping and include mesh, all mounting hardware, and ready to be primed and painted! Inquire for custom modded grills.

Online store should be up shortly, till then email [email protected] to place your order. Cash - COD, credit cards, and paypal accepted.

Already have a grill, post it up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's right the original deep dish grill is available once again through Halo Super Cars. Grills are in stock and shipping.

$449 plus shipping and include mesh, all mounting hardware, and ready to be primed and painted! Inquire for custom modded grills.

Online store should be up shortly, till then email [email protected] to place your order. Cash - COD, credit cards, and paypal accepted.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello I’m Tonny I’m live in dubai I need this grill tzd deep dish black for Chrysler 300 model 2010 my number is +971589602868

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hello I’m Tonny I’m live in dubai I need this grill tzd deep dish black for Chrysler 300 model 2010 my number is +971589602868
You're responding to a ten-year-old post by a vendor who hasn't been online here in nine years. I don't think you'll hear back from them.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Have you tried emailing the address shown in the OP?

Or maybe replacing the "[email protected]" in the email address with "www."?

Who knows, they may still be in business. They might even have a couple of them sitting in the warehouse, covered with dust, under a pile of wickerbill spoilers, smoked headlights and truck nuts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts