Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How low do the 300's lay on the UAS kit?

I am trying to decide if i feel like juicing my car and leaving the air on my ram or putting air on it out of the extra parts i have around.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
well with the Uas the upper control arms hit the top of the fender in the front & also the lowest in the back....so the UAS will get you the lowest the car will allow before cutting....im sure the juice will do the same, but with juice comes more lift, no compressors, but can be more maintainence if not done right

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I kinda figured that. I wasnt sure if the travel was limited by the bag or by something getting bound up. This is why i was thinking of juice because juice can in some cases be installed in such a way that lets it compress more.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really think if I do end up bagging i will rock a air over hydraulic system. No offense to UAS or their products because I have never used them but I typically try to stay away from bags that are banded to the plates (bad experiences with air lift).

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I really think if I do end up bagging i will rock a air over hydraulic system. No offense to UAS or their products because I have never used them but I typically try to stay away from bags that are banded to the plates (bad experiences with air lift).
We actually initally desigened our aero sport bags to go over the hydraulic ram's so you can use both if you would like.

Majority of the banding issues that you have had in the past is usually caused by a loose crimp (we double crimp ours) or a plastic cap (it can flex under pressure).

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
An air ride question from GROUNDED!?!? I never thought I'd see the day. lol Just messin' with ya! I would love to see what you do with your 300. :fing02:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have any of you guys seen an airdraulics or air over hydraulics setup? There pretty gnar. You use 2 cylinders per corner then you have a bag mounted to one of them which would reside in the trunk, and the other mounts to the control arm. When the bag extends it compresses the cylinder thus forcing the fluid into the other cylinder and lifting the car. Its the best of both worlds, lift of hydraulics, ride of bags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts