Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hear everyone talking about adding an additional 5 gallon tank to their kit, or 1 or 2 additional compressors. What is the reason behind both of these options?? Sorry i am a little new to this whole scene

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
the more air volume you have the less your compressors will run and the more play time you have. More compressors = faster refills and they are necessary for the additional volume. My rule of thumb is 1 compressor for every 5 gallons. Thats a pretty safe number unless you get into an Oasis compressor or something.

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
the more air volume you have the less your compressors will run and the more play time you have. More compressors = faster refills and they are necessary for the additional volume. My rule of thumb is 1 compressor for every 5 gallons. Thats a pretty safe number unless you get into an Oasis compressor or something.
Hi
I see you have koni adjustable shocks and struts. How this thing work?
Does it give confertable Ride? Any picture install ?
Thanx
E.

·
Registered
302 Posts
id say if your trying to keep it in the trunk hole...2 5 gallon tanks and 2-480c viair compressors you will have decent run time and a good amount of air on reserve but it also depends what your doing with the suspension than from there you can figure how much air capacity and what kind of comp. you wanna run.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hi
I see you have koni adjustable shocks and struts. How this thing work?
Does it give confertable Ride? Any picture install ?
Thanx
E.
It handles much better and its set to its stiffest valving but I think im going to drop them down a little and make it softer. Overall I can't complain...

Swing out to http://www.envyfrenzy.com/

and ill be happy to take you for a spin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts