(8) SMC 1/2" valves
AVS 9 switch box with lock (red)
AVS red water trap
Viair 480 compressor
Chrome 5 gallon tank
200 psi switch

will buy extra sleeves for the compression fittings

also throw in my rear bushings to fix the rear camber....the bushing is 41mm

I had no problems with my kit, just going back to the lowered world so my girl can drive it with no worries, and i already have a bagged truck so dont need two bagged rides

$1800 plus shipping

Do not have pics, im taking off the kit if/when it sales......

·
Registered
566 Posts
Wow wish you posted this about a week ago I would have jumped all over this...

I was wanting to bag my ride but now I want a bike instead, should be getting one in a week or two hopefully. Too bad I can't have both.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks guys sure was fun, and eye catcher at the gas station :biggrin:.....not wanting to sell that much, i still love the bags but we'll see how it goes

meant to put two 480 pumps......typing at 2 in the morning sucks...also have front SPC arms but boots are busted if wanted will throw in as well

bags themselves still have 2 year warranty

·
Registered
302 Posts
would you consider just selling the front complete strut and bag assm. so i can just install the complete strut/bag if so how much for the pair? thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Flossin22s,

just one question:

How did you solve the camber issue with these bushings? Could you please let me know the manufacturer of these bushings? Are they adjustable? Did you also fixed the camber at the front?

I own an 300C with Airride and do also have the issue with the negative camber (approx. -2,1° at the rear and -1,5° at the front).

Thanks,
Gregor

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Flossin22s,

just one question:

How did you solve the camber issue with these bushings? Could you please let me know the manufacturer of these bushings? Are they adjustable? Did you also fixed the camber at the front?

I own an 300C with Airride and do also have the issue with the negative camber (approx. -2,1° at the rear and -1,5° at the front).

Thanks,
Gregor

The rear kit for the camber is from SPC

here a good thread
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/su...ns/49363-got-camber-kit.html?highlight=camber

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks Flossin22s,

I know this thread already.
So you took the bushings that are not adjustable, right?
How was the install? Is it hard?

I´m still thinking which bushings to go with? 0.75 or 1.5 or even some adjustables from an other company?

Thanks,
Gregor

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.