Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 300C and would like to find information on the best bluetooth phone to upgrade to that is comptable wth the uconnect system. Hoping for one that gives the least amount of hastles for phone paring and is just a good match for chryslers uconnect system with navigation. comments or direction appreciated.

skylane

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a new 300C and would like to find information on the best bluetooth phone to upgrade to that is comptable wth the uconnect system. Hoping for one that gives the least amount of hastles for phone paring and is just a good match for chryslers uconnect system with navigation. comments or direction appreciated.

skylane
I have the Motorola Razr through Verizon and have had no problems.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
For simple Bluetooth pairing and for a small flip phone without all the bells and whistles that I refuse to pay for, I chose the Samgung M500. My service is through Sprint and there was no problem with the connection.

I made them come out to my car and pair up their demo phone with my UConnect just to confirm there would not be any problems before I made my purchase. I am very happy with this phone for regular cell phone use as well.

You can also go to Chrysler's website and get a list of acceptable UConnect phones but some members have had problems with certain versions.

Good luck, welcome to the 300c forums and congratulations on the purchase of your brand new 2008 300c.
bruno

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Blackjack II works but battery data and signal are not displayed but everything else is.

·
Registered
903 Posts
If you have Verizon, the Motorolla E815 is by far the best phone for reception and it pairs with no problems. It is discontinued, but you can find it on ebay. The reception on this phone is as good as the old basic Nokia that came with no options. I have a free upgrade, but don't want it since this phone has better reception than anything else available.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have Nextel with an Motorolla I880 and it works fine, even with the two way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts