Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2012 Chrysler 300S with the 8.4inch display. I have an Android phone (Xperia ZL) running 4.4.2 Kitkat.

I can pair my phone with UConenct without a problem. Music and phone features work as expected. Problem is (almost) every time I leave the car and come back, the phone still shows up in my device list, its shows as connected but none of the features work. Music doesn't play and cant make phone calls. Disconnecting and reconnecting the device doesn't work either. I have to delete the device and re-pair to get it to play music or have phone features work.

This is getting annoying as I have to do this pretty much every time I get back into my car. Has any one else experienced this? Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
I had the same issue with an HTC Windows phone earlier this year. Two days later I went back to an iPhone and no more issues.

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Huh. I have a 2012 as well and I did not have this problem on 4.4.2. I've updated now to 4.4.4 but haven't tried music streaming yet. Calling works as always. Messaging no longer works, but that's a whole other issue. I think your bluetooth module is having issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems like this is aproblem with incompatible phones. I switched to my old HTC One X running 4.2.2 and it works flawlessly. I've heard other people saying newer android phones don't work well with the UConnect system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts