Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so Uconnect just recently started being a real piece of sh*t on my 2014 300C awd. up until yesterday my phone would perfectly pair up with uconnect and do standard bluetooth stuff like play music and make calls and show my text messages. but later that day i tried to play music and it played for 5ish seconds then bluetooth on my phone crashed, it will connect but as soon as i try to use any functionality it crashes. i deleted the pairing to try to fix it, and now my phone says that it "cant communicate with uconnect". any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
A couple of things to try that helped me (Samsung Galaxy Note 4):

1. Either disconnect the battery for 30 seconds or do the reset procedure on Uconnect as follows (pulling fuse 27 would work also):

Here's the official reset procedure according to Uconnect support:

1) Put your vehicle into the accessories mode (ACC or RUN)
2) Press and hold down the Phone and voice recognition buttons (steering wheel), at the
same time, for thirty seconds.
3) Let go of the buttons
4) Turn vehicle off.
5) Open driver's side door for thirty seconds
6) Close door
7) Restart vehicle
8) Let media center load up for about 30 seconds.

Note, you won't be able to tell anything as to whether the system initializes. Even if you disconnect the battery or do the procedure, opening the door is very important.

2. On your S5 do the cache wipe procedure: See This

3. Then do the pairing process over again. Things should be cleared up after that.

The problem I had was when I first got my Note, it worked, then one day, "Bluetooth Share has crashed" started showing up on my phone particularly when Uconnect access messaging.

Doing the above cleared it up and I haven't had a problem since.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts