Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the rear view mirror , the harness and the communication box can be purchased anywhere in Ontario or is the only place
to buy it at the mopar Supercenter?:pat::pat:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Does anybody know if the rear view mirror , the harness and the communication box can be purchased anywhere in Ontario or is the only place
to buy it at the mopar Supercenter?:pat::pat:
The mirror and module can be purchased at any dealer in Canada, but as I understand it the jet harness if you need it is exclusive to MPSC.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what I figured, I just wanted to get everything in a package deal. pricing is good but when it ships to Canada they always tax brokerage fee's and thats what sucks.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Thats what I figured, I just wanted to get everything in a package deal. pricing is good but when it ships to Canada they always tax brokerage fee's and thats what sucks.
Tell me about it. You shouldn't have brokerage fees on something like this though. I've bought lots of stuff from the USA and all you have to pay is duty.

Bernie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I look on the MPSC website it tells me I can buy everything that I need

ITEMS IN PACKAGE:
OEM Chrysler UConnect® Telematics Module
OEM Chrysler LX Vehicle UConnect® Mirror
Custom made wiring harness
for the online price of $557.88

Now when I look at the posts it says i can get the PKLXUC1 - Complete UConnect system w/ Jet Harness - $394.90 + shipping

Am I missing or is the mirror not included in the PKLXUC1 price?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
If I look on the MPSC website it tells me I can buy everything that I need

ITEMS IN PACKAGE:
OEM Chrysler UConnect® Telematics Module
OEM Chrysler LX Vehicle UConnect® Mirror
Custom made wiring harness
for the online price of $557.88

Now when I look at the posts it says i can get the PKLXUC1 - Complete UConnect system w/ Jet Harness - $394.90 + shipping

Am I missing or is the mirror not included in the PKLXUC1 price?
I'd go with waht the web site says. That's a pretty old thread and prices may have been increaded. Probably the best thing to do is contact them first in any case.

Bernie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts