Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many UK owners are there with the SRT8 Wagon or Saloon?

I have the wagon 59 plate, I had wrapped Matte Black, and privacy windows, Magnaflow and straight pipes, removed all Chrysler badging apart from SRT8 badges.

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
we calculated that around 200 were imported

yours is the latest one I've seen....is it a facelifted model (exposed front cupholders), or a pre-facelift (cupholders behid a flap)?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's an American service and repairs garage near me in Acton, west London, and the owner has one he shipped his in from Texas and it has a 55 plate. If you send me your email I'll send you some pictures of mine in its new matte black guise. I tried uploading them here but the forum has had trouble uploading from my macbook for some reason.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've just picked up a late registered 57 plate Touring (wagon) Saturday, I'd say about 200 sounds right from what little info I can find....Any idea how many were wagons?

Can't link to pics of my car until I make three more posts unfortunatly, I'll post a pic tomorrow.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Mines a facelift wagon dark blue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ah, I've not been here long, I didn't even know there WAS a euro section, I would have thought it would have been full of people in europe anyway :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
its mostly Brits.... drop in, we have fairly regular race days etc& general meets too which have involved dyno days, & general social chit chat. Theres always a bit of one expert helping fit something no-one else has done & a general spreading of knowledge & nasty banter European & Diesel Powered 300 Models - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums

I found the whole day to be barely adequate, the company I kept were social misfits, and it was cold.....there was a lady suffering with huge goosepimples.
As a result of twisting the arm of the idle & unwilling, I now have ropey reversing lights fitted and a cobbled-together emergency boot release. Some buffoon even tried to make up for the dreariness by giving me popcorn, and then robbed me of a wadge of money! I've never been so bored

whens the next meet?? :stooges:
http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/skipper409/?action=view&current=IMG_0280.mp4

·
Registered
420 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts