Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of a kind, blue 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 customized by Unique Autosport.

32k mi, custom interior, custom Magnaflow exhaust, custom sound system (JBL amp, JBL subwoofers, dynamatted, 20F cap, clarion dash), CAI, navigation, DVD, ipod, rear DVD, lambo doors, chrome 22"s (same ones from unique autosport's website), moonroof, heated seats.

In great, working condition. Only problem is front lip damage (see pic, can get new one from vip300c). Clean car. Bought used from dealership. Have loan with credit union.

Asking $19,500. Located in Shrewsbury, MA 01545. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Hao

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
440 Posts
nice, was the car painted?
was there tint on the tails that you removed? they look a tad foggy
what exhaust?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the car with that paint, but I do believe the car was painted because it's not a default Chrysler paint. There was limo tint on all sides, rear, and tails when I first got the car. I kept getting pulled over, so I removed the tint on the sides and tails (screwed up on the tails and left the bottom layer of the tint still on). Used to be complete Magnaflow SS HF, but I believe the dealer replaced the cats with Cali approved ones to make sure that it passed emissions.

·
Registered
366 Posts
If I remember correctly, you can fit 18's on there of you get everything just right. A lot of people do with the winter tire setups.

To the OP, add another thing missing on your list, the lid to your fuse box under the hood.
Clean car, would have kept the 20's though. GLWS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.