Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home tonight I saw an unmarked cop car booking someone on the side of the M1 near Oxenford. After braking when I saw the lights I realised it was a Black 300 :). I didn't notice if it was a 300c or SRT8 thought.....I would assume it would be an SRT8.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If cops are in SRT8's we have a problem..............

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Wonder if they'll be Asking Steve for a tune?:rocketwho

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Maybe they don't have unmarked cars in the US ??

Speaking of which.. yesterday i noticed a grey sports bike fly through the traffic, a couple km's up the road it had pulled someone over!
Had little blue & red led's tucked away out of sight.
Cop was out of uniform & only put the hi-vis vest on once he was off the bike.

I'd heard of them, but never seen one! Well done :buttkick:

·
Registered
436 Posts
oh we have undercovers here also.

they are seeky also, minivans, pickup trucks..somthing you'd never think..its scary lol

·
Registered
841 Posts
Maybe Steve could offer to do "special" tunes on the unmarked Police SRT8's -

- warm air induction
- 10mm exhaust
- OEM chip
- etc etc

I am sure PUS will contribute to the above "Police pack" development......

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the way home tonight I saw an unmarked cop car booking someone on the side of the M1 near Oxenford. After braking when I saw the lights I realised it was a Black 300 :). I didn't notice if it was a 300c or SRT8 thought.....I would assume it would be an SRT8.
Seen him too in broad daylight near Helensvale exit.
Pretty blue and red flashing lights.
Now I'm wondering if they are included in Option Group I or II.
Gotta get me some. It's a must have with the traffic nowadays.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is the one....I am thinking he must be based at Coomera Station....Coomera Highway Patrol

·
Registered
795 Posts
giving you guys a head up also, theres a undercover ford xr5 turbo with some extra juice added..... lights and raidar gun very well hidden, how do i know? my friend was the one who worked/modified the car, its a grey/gun metalin colour, its apart of the Hoon Patrol in brisbane/ goldie.... but still ...... play it safe guys =D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Saw a dark blue Falcon XR6 Turbo pulling someone on Greens Road, Dandy South the other day.

Almost certainly this will be criuising the Eastlink Tollway (the countries most dangerous road, must be, by counting the number of automated revenue collectors on it!) for the next few weeks!

This is so sneaky, visible policing is the only honourable way to do it..., but not so lucrative.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I alway wonder who makes the laws that put sneaky traffic cops to catch speedings. Being a democratic society, there must be a majority of people voted for such action. Guess the politicians are cleaver, they don't say "Vote for me and I will put more cops on the road to catch speeding drivers".

·
Registered
124 Posts
I spotted a Black H3 Hummer yesterday with the darkest tint I think I have ever seen.

I was just driving along within the speed limit thank goodness and he flashes the Blue and Red Lights on.

The dirty Bar$ted was a Cop car, he was after someone else luckly enough.

I have also seen a Silver VE SS that has been doing the rounds as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts