Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will begin receiving limited inventory of our new 22" 300C SRT8 in some finishes wheel the week of October 20th. Available finishes will be:

Competition Grey
Gloss Black
Satin Black
Machine Face Face with Satin Black Windows (very limited)

Chrome finish is still several weeks out as is the Machine Face with Silver windows.

Pricing is $897.00 for painted or machine finish, $1097.00 for Chrome.

Forum members will receive a 5.5% discount from the above pricing.

We will let you know as soon as they arrive.

Thanks
Doug Heideman
David DeBerry
Factory Reproductions
800-824-2676

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
This is great news! Any idea how long the machined face with silver windows will take? That's the set I'm interested in!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Doug, put me down for a set of the machine faced with black windows - with tires and tpms too. Thanks!

edit: Just spoke with you on the phone. Thanks for putting my name on a set - Ill talk to you next week and we can get the package sorted out.
-Lee

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Doug I Spoke With You On The Phone Earlier Its Josh. Make Sure You Save Me On The List I Belive I Was The First To Speak With You Thanks To Smoove... Thanks Alot Josh I Really Apreciate It

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Smoove I Just Wanted To Thank You Again. I Talked To Doug Right After I Talked To You And He Said I Was The First To Call So I Was First On The List. He Put Me Down For The Macine With Black Pockets Cuz They R Limited And For A Set Of Satin Black. Now I Have To Just Decide Which Ones I Want Before Wednesday. Thats The Hard Part.and Hey I Know This Is Very Off Topic But Has Any Of You Ever Seen A Red 300 With A Color Matched Grip Grille? I Really Want To Do It But It Might Be A Lil To Red If You Kow What I Mean.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hey Smoove I Just Wanted To Thank You Again. I Talked To Doug Right After I Talked To You And He Said I Was The First To Call So I Was First On The List. He Put Me Down For The Macine With Black Pockets Cuz They R Limited And For A Set Of Satin Black. Now I Have To Just Decide Which Ones I Want Before Wednesday. Thats The Hard Part.and Hey I Know This Is Very Off Topic But Has Any Of You Ever Seen A Red 300 With A Color Matched Grip Grille? I Really Want To Do It But It Might Be A Lil To Red If You Kow What I Mean.
haha, when did you talk to him, because i called early afternoon yesterday and was told the same thing :) Im down for a set of machined with black pockets, should be interesting as he only expects 2 or 3 sets in this delivery, and he isnt sure all of those will be perfect for resale.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
No problem man....satin black. ;) As for grip, it will look great. Here is mine in silver with filled emblem pocket....gives a very clean look. Also, color match your sidemarkers at the same time.

You both should be rocking these in no time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awesome Thanks Alot. I Feel So Rediculous Asking These Dumb Questions Ya Know. But I Realy Do Appreciate All The Help Everyone Has Given Me And All The Input Added. What Do U Mean Color Match The Side Markers? Where Are They Located? I Know You Probley Think I Shouldnt Even Have This Car Since I Dont Know What Side Markers Are But A Lil Help Please. Im Thinking They Are The Crome Pieces I Have Like On Te Window Sils And Down The Side Of The Car But I Could Be Totlally Wrong.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Any chance on getting a group buy going on these wheels?

Also could you post weights?

Thanks mucho muchacho.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I spoke to Doug this morning reagrding the wheels. He said they were delayed a day or so but will still be in this week, just have to clear customs. Can't wait to get these bad boys on and show them off to everyone. These are going to be the rearest of rare wheels on the 300's for some time.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts