Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I Went With The Macine Wit The Black Pockets. I Know You Thought The Black Would Look Good And I Tossed And Turned Night After Night Trying To Decide And I Finally Went With The Machine And Black Ones. Thank You So Much For The Help Tho. On A Side Note I Posted A Thread In The Srt Tire Discussion But Thought I Might Ask Her. What Tire Do You Think Will Go Best With Them? The Tires Are Going Tobe 265/35/22 And Im Thinking Either The Goodyear Eagle Gt Or The Pirelli Scorpions. Maybe Something Else But Im Not To Sure. Have Heard Those 2 Are The Best Bang For The Buck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine ship out in the morning and I live in cali not to far from FR but far enough that I can't pick them up. But I should have them here by Sat and mounted as soon as I get them. Pics will come as soon as they are on the car. Thanks for everything especially smoove.....

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Do you ship to the UK? Prices? I guess we'd have to pay import tax?!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
So do the 22" SRT8 replicas fit without any mods to a standard 300 and/or 300C? Or does the bolt at the front need to be ground down or wheel arches rolled etc, etc? Any input from guys using these wheels whould be great also what size and make tyres are you running?

Thanks,

21 - 40 of 52 Posts