Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Tommy Z,

I was wondering if you have an update for us on the flush-mount headlight covers that I saw in your new 300C hood thread. I'm dying to get my hands on a set that looks good, instead of the flat VIP ones.

Thanks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
heres an update pic , we are still trying to work out all the bugs in trimming these properly , anyone interested please post. i see the price point being about 250 raw 300 colormatched.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Doh! I just saw the "colormatched" option. Its late man....cut me some slack. I'm in for Brilliant Black when you can get to it. Incidentally, that's the grille I want, except with a brilliant black border. I emailed you through your site about it a little earlier this evening. Just let me know ehat I need to do and when I need to do it. Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Tommy, definitely count me in for a set of these when they become available. I've been waiting for someone to make this 3-D set since I saw it on a French mock-up about a year ago - I've not been impressed with the flat VIP covers.
I've been checking back to this site once a month to see if there is any progress on their release. I'd like to purchase a color-matched set for my 300-C, brilliant black. Please let me know when they become available. You can email me direct at [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am in. These look very nice.

-Neuro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts