Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to charts showing the finalized and confirmed global production totals for all SRT related vehicles from model years 2005-2018. This includes all Hellcat and Trackhawk models as well as the Demon. Included are detailed charts showing breakdowns by country and for many vehicles, breakdowns by colors and options.

SRT8 worldwide production totals 2005-2018

·
Registered
247 Posts
Not looking good for the export market for the 300 SRT from 2016 onward (in particular Australia). I thought the end of the Commodore and Falcon would have made people buy the SRT as an alternative, but I guess most decided to get the Mustang instead ::crying::

And the hyperblack chrome is now standard on the full spec SRT in RHD, hence why there's almost 100% sold in that spec.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is a link to charts showing the finalized and confirmed global production totals for all SRT related vehicles from model years 2005-2018. This includes all Hellcat and Trackhawk models as well as the Demon. Included are detailed charts showing breakdowns by country and for many vehicles, breakdowns by colors and options.

SRT8 worldwide production totals 2005-2018
Fabulous and thank you.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very informative. Interesting that there actually were 27 300SRTs built for the new 2015 generation, but not sold to the public. Preproduction only, eh? One wonders where they are now? Also, where did the 45 export LHD 300SRTs go to? I want one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Desert_Flyer
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing