Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Chrysler 300C that came with factory HID's and standard fog lights. I would like to buy 6000k or 8000k (don't know which one to get) HID's for the headlamps and the fogs. I know that I need a HID conversion kit for the fogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I know you can get both from Aaron at Stealth Auto (Supporting Vendor), which would be my recommendation. I've only added them to vehicles which did not have HIDs as OEM, so I don't know what (if anything) might be different to change stock HIDs. I'm sure Aaron can help you figure it all out however.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Hello,

Your vehicle uses D1S bulbs for the low beams and 9145/h10 bulbs for the fogs. We offer these in both 6000k and 8000k. Feel free to send me a PM and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve,

I am unable to send Pm's at the moment. Please let me know how much these lights are going to cost. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Hello,

You can find the D1S bulbs that we sell here:

KBcarstuff.com is your one stop shop for all your automotive performance needs. We strive to provide speedy delivery and excellent customer service.

As you can see, they are available in 5000k, 6000k, and 8000k. These bulbs will be a direct replacement for your OEM HID bulbs.

Upon checkout, please type in this coupon code to save an extra $27.50/bulb - 300cd1s

You can find our H10 kits here:

KBcarstuff.com is your one stop shop for all your automotive performance needs. We strive to provide speedy delivery and excellent customer service.

Upon checkout, please type in 300c to save an extra $25!!

If you have any further questions or would like me to call you to discuss please email at [email protected] with your contact info and I would be more than happy to do so.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
I know you can get both from Aaron at Stealth Auto (Supporting Vendor), which would be my recommendation. I've only added them to vehicles which did not have HIDs as OEM, so I don't know what (if anything) might be different to change stock HIDs. I'm sure Aaron can help you figure it all out however.
Thanks for the post, Tim :)

I'll be glad to hook you up. Feel free to shoot me an email to Aaron(@)StealthAuto.com

-Aaron

·
Registered
99 Posts
go with Xenon Depot I replaced my factory HID's and put their foglight HID kit in and it was simple and all matched perfectly. If I'm not mistaken I think they have a spring sale going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts